Restoring your connection to your own unique and powerful Voice: Bridge to your Soul
Sharing from her 15 years of experience, Suyana will offer you a way to access the deeper layers of singing and healing. She will guide you in Expanding your awareness to a multi-dimensional approach to using songs and sound to come home within yourself.
This workshop aims to lift up your vibration, increases your joy, opens your heart and builds a pathway to being fully Present with all that is . When you bring in the power of your voice, you allow yourself to reach new depths of empowerment.
You will learn to
- surrender to the deeper layers of sound and voice
- stream your voice from your soul
- Sing healing songs from many different traditions
- Reconnect to the ancient healing power of group-chant
- directly experience the healing vibration of your Voice and
how to use it
- expand your awareness through sound
Awaken your potential for Alignment and Manifestation
To add to the vocal liberation during this weekend you will also be immersing yourself in the powerful practice of prayer and affirmation.
Proven by metaphysics, used since ancient times, the power of word, through prayer and affirmation is not to be underestimated. If we learn to use these easy and very effective tools to apply in our daily lives, we immediately reap the benefits of these practices. Uplifting, powerful, personal healing through self-empowerment.
You will learn:
- Using the power of word and affirmation for healing and
- How to weave this into your voice, while toning or singing songs.
- How to connect with your Inner Light in moments of challenge.
- Many beautiful prayers from various traditions
- Embodiment: how to sing and dance your prayers
- The power of the word as a tool for uplifting ourselves and others
Suyana has found immense liberation herself in overcoming fears and self-judgment, and watched her voice find the courage to grow over the years Not just in singing, but in saying YES to life.
Inspired by her personal transformation she started to share her work since 2014, guiding circles in Austria, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Switzerland, Turkey, Peru, Hungary, Denmark, India, Italy, Portugal & Greece.
She performed worldwide and shared the stage with musicians as Shastro (IT), Luis Paniagua (SP), Mitsch Kohn (DE), Ayla (UK), Lulu & Mischka (AU), Mariana Root (PT), Gaiatrees (DE) and Yopi (DE) ao.